Thursday 7 July 2016

3 ATC's and a Tag

Show Us Your Pussies (which is a cats only challenge blog) and its artistic director Ike have published their theme for the month - Floral Kitties. ATC's Mit Herz came up with Blumen (Flowers).
So here is my response to these two challenges:



The Male Room also have a floral theme with a twist - Make Flowers Masculine. In addition, ATC Around the world have published Anything Goes with Option use Newspaper.
And this is my response to these challenges:
Quilling newspaper is not much fun :)



The gorgeous Wicked Wednesday ATC's challenge this week is Rock & Roll! I have a couple doing the Lindy Hop.



And this is the tag I made for my Tag Tuesday blog, where this week's theme is At the Seaside.

16 comments:

  1. Oh WoWza !!! These are such cool pieces. The kitty with the quilling is divine !! I love the different techniques that you have used and the super sweet little cross stitch..... such a versatile artist :-D
    Thanks for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your projects - you rock! Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newspaper flowers are great. Nice silhouette. Thank you for joining in with us at The Male Room.
    Hugs
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous! I love all of them, especially the first :)
    Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world and ATC`s mit Herz!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend!
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Conny! Have a good weekend yourself.

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous collection of crafts, from paper to cross stitch. Love the rock and roll inspired ATC. The musical silhouettes of the jivers is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using a male silohette with roses is genius!! Your use of layers and texture is just wonderful.. Is your newspaper actually newspaper? I love it and love your work.. I want to thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawna. Thank you for your kind feedback! Yep, real newspaper and current at the time of making the ATC. I'm sure I will be back with something or other down the track.

      Delete
  7. Lovely cat card and all of your uploads are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traumhaft schön gemacht, so klasse die Idee mit dem Zeitungspapier und den Blüten, gefällt mir sehr,danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei ATC around the World, liebe Grüße Bettina

    ReplyDelete