Thursday 4 February 2016

Headshots & My Birthday!

An unusual topic on Wicked Wednesday this week  -  Head Shots.

Firstly, the most important "head shot" is mine, as today, February 3 is my birthday, and I take the cake (ha, ha, ha).

For Wicked Wednesday is coloured-in detail from Magritte's Son of Man painting. If you want some fun, check out this colouring-in site. I used Prismacolors on mine (my first time with these pencils).




And here is a tag I did for my other blog - Tag Tuesday, where this week's theme is Shadows/Reflections.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! This is a really cool head shot! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image to use. Hope you enjoyed your prismas :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late - but Happy Birthday. Don't you just love the feel of the prismas on paper - so smooth and so many colours. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to see you here and thank you for the wishes! Yep, prismas are great.

      Delete