Monday 2 March 2015

Awwwww, it's Love!

Love my mum and it's her birthday coming up. She has a thing about taking notes all the time and writing a lot. So I decorated a notebook for her.

Quilled front with mum's initial
Tangled back
Of course mum'd be expecting a card (I make them for all her friends). The lilies are based on a tutorial you'll find here:  http://stranamasterov.ru/node/212113?t=587



More love.
EIM's word is Love. OK, I admit it, I love my cat. This is the print he left in my heart:


You must check out one of my cybermate's site - http://krazyjaynes.blogspot.com.au. Sally is publishing a magic series of inchie-ATC pairs each week. I am doing the same this week, as Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge for the week is Cute Creatures. My ATC is double sided.

Cat front and bottom
Cat walking away

The Moo this fortnight is Blackbird. What a beautiful topic. I have an albino blackbird on my Moo. And, if you don't believe me about those existing, have a look here:  https://www.google.com.au/search?q=albino+blackbird&biw=1579&bih=1228&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=LoruVOTWD5OF8gXO14KoBg&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQsAQ&dpr=1
Or google "albino blackbird" yourself.


And that brings me back to my albino cat. Love!

31 comments:

  1. Fantastic artwork here Zoe! Will check out Sally's posting !
    What a special idea to do an albino black bird!
    Thank you for joining Moo Manai & More again!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - where to start. I think I love the cat inchie and the ATC because I love my cats too. They own me and I don't mind. Great artwork. Your quilling continues to inspire me. I'm beginning to reach out and make bigger things. I think I'm going to make some cards with quilling on them. Fabulous work all round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow back to you! Thank you for such feedback. I can't wait to see your quilling projects. A little secret giveaway - I am currently working on an A3 sized quilling project. This is the biggest I've ever done.

      Delete
    2. I'm off to continue to be owned by my cat.

      Delete
  3. Adore your cat with the cat butt! My kids would love to see this, will have to show it to them. I love the notebook you made for your Mom, beautiful! also the inchie is adorable! love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore my cat's butt too, I love everything about him. Definitely show the kids, butts have that effect on them. Thank you for your kind feedback :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful work Zoe. Thanks so much for joining us at Moo Mania and More. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback and a fun Moo topic!

      Delete
  5. Your mum is a very lucky lady, awesome notebook & the lilies are so cool! I love the idea of puss's paw print, the inchie/ATC combo looks great! And I've heard of white blackbirds tho never seen one. Thanks for the blog plug!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback, Sally! And the whole thing of albino blackbirds cracks me up; what will nature think up next?

      Delete
  6. Love the notebook and card for your mum. Your inchie is great, I have 5 cats all of them adopted us. They have all moved house with us. Two sisters, their brother, a half brother and a black one who thinks she's boss cat. I am now going to go and clean several hundred paw prints off the floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I am at work now, can't wait to get home to continue to be owned by my cat.

      Delete
  7. How clever & cute! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are beautiful, but my heart melted on the cat one. I love my cat too and don't they have such sweet feet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work on all the pieces and a very loving inchie

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie! It is a very loving inchie indeed.

      Delete
  10. So unique, love it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many projects and each is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL - love cat walking way! Your sense of humour is amazing. Fabulous quilled projects for your Mum - bet she loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan! It's the cat that makes me laugh - the original humour is all his :)

      Delete
  13. Шикарный квиллинг на обложке! =) И атс с двумя сторонами - здорово, смешно вышло =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. О, Алёна, привет! Спасибо! Да, всем нравится зад кота :)

      Delete
  14. Beautiful work! Love your cat ones, especially the one walking away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Everyone seems to like the back of the cat :)

      Delete