Monday 19 May 2014

A new word with a smile

Every Inchie Monday's keyword this week is Jolly-Boat. Honestly, Trillian, a Jolly-Boat - you're too clever for me!  And that's why I love Mondays   :)    Anyway, worked out that a Jolly-Boat is a small ship boat from the 18th and 19th centuries. It served various purposes, among which could possibly be life-saving. Anyway, here is my version of jolly-boat.



On the Twinchies Challenge blog it's Smile. I know it's a bit early for our American friends, but for me this is just a smile  :)


13 comments:

  1. 2 brilliant makes :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the jolly boat. Great take on it. Also I love the jack o latern. that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fabulous projects. Your drawing is amazing - and thanks for the info about a jolly-boat, I didn't even know it was an actual thing! Love your quilling , always happy to see a pumpkin face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you for such positive words! I had no idea what a jolly-boat is either. Yep, pumpkins are cute and their soup is fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Both excellent ideas Zoe! Your inchie is beautifully coloured and love your twinchie :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the Inchie and I love a good jack-o-lantern. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe, love your version of jolly boat!! Did you draw that? It's so perfect!! And I gotta smile back with that cute little jack-o-lantern! Lovely work!! Have a great weekend my friend!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! Yep, the lifesaver.... er... I mean jolly boat is all my own drawing. Pumpkins rule!

      Delete
  7. Great job! I love the life preserver.

    ReplyDelete